Sunday, November 9, 2008

Lance the Marathoner :)

OK I know I have blogged a ton of runs this year but this one has made it to my all time TOP 3 Favorite Runs. Yesterday I had the opportunity to run my first race ever with my one and only brother I have to give him a HUGE shout out!! Lance started running a few months ago and decided last week to join me on the snow canyon 1/2 marathon I can't even explain how excited I was. His goal was to finish under 2 Hours and we did it by 5 minutes and he finished so strong. We stuck together through the entire course and had a blast! Lance your amazing way to bust out your first race ever how amazing that it was a 1/2 marathon!!!!!




2 comments:

Rowley Chatter! said...

I love it!!! Lance and Cassie I am so proud of you and so jealous I couldn't be running with you. Count me in on the next 1/2 marathon you plan on. What a blast!!

Shannon

Darla said...

Go you guys!! You're awsome Cass! And how fun to have your big bro as a running partner! Way to go both of you!