Thursday, February 5, 2009

Here We Go STEELERS!
















































Our Trip to Tampa Florida was a Blast! We went to Busch Gardens and rode the craziest roller coasters We have ever been on, went to all the pre Superbowl stuff, and then we went to the Superbowl. We met up with our Friends Brady and Kim (I think he is the biggest Steeler Fan I have met) and went to dinner with them and got to hang with them before the big game. What a Game I think that was the most intense thing we have ever been to, We had the greatest seats on the 20 yard line four rows from the field, I think it made it even crazier. I am so thankful they won.







6 comments:

Darla said...

Wow! You have had a pretty good year so far!! Lucky girl! Now stay home for a minute so I can come and see you!

Tandy said...

Yay for the Steelers! Damian was excited, too... even though he hasn't been able to watch very many games in about 5 years!
I saw you in some pictures on Lindsay's post... from your trip to Chicago! How fun! Just thought I'd say hi! You all look great! Say hello to everyone for me.

Marci said...

Hey Cass! That looks like so much fun! I was totally rooting for the Steelers cuz of your connection! Ha Ha

kadeandmaddie said...

Hey Cassie! I blog stocked you. You look like you are doing so good. I'm jealous that you got to go to the superbowl...although I was cheering for the Cardinals.

Ralaina said...

Oh my gosh! YOu have been having some fun!!! I think of you everytime the Steelers play, I can't believe you were there!!! I can't wait to tell my husband :)How awesome! (Sorry, I was rooting for the underdog and Kurt Warner :)
You think you have fell off the blogging world I completely fell off and hope to be back soon. I am also having camera problems and lack of time..... Love ya!

Kyndall Nakken said...

Hey Cassie!! You have such a cute blog! im trying to figure this whole blog thing out, maybe you can help me! anyways GO CARDINALS! haha just jokin! :)