Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Training for My up coming Marathon's, I love to do a few Half's (13.1 miles) for race training! This year I did Bryce Canyon 1/2 Marathon and the Hobblecreek 1/2 Marathon. The hobblecreek I had the chance to Beat my time, finishing in the top 100. Although when I run a half I always wonder how I am going to run a full marathon, I can't believe how mental running is. My Logan Marathon is coming up in 3 weeks and I had a friend who transfered her number for the St. George Marathon into my name so Yes I will be running 2 marathons in 2 weeks!!! I really can't wait.

Thanks for the great weekend Girls I had a blast!!!








3 comments:

Ralaina said...

Cassie you are so awesome! Two Marathons in 2 weeks!!! I am so jealous :) Sounds fun, very difficult but so rewarding and mentally challenging. Good Luck and keep the postings coming of your darling family and your runs :)
I will definately get in touch next summer when I come to Cedar to see my friend. I can't wait to see everybody in November :);0 ;)!!

Darla said...

Cass you are crazy!! That is so awsome that you can do that!! I ran around the track TWICE the other day! Wow! Someday I'll run again. But not as far as you!! Good luck in the next couple of weeks. Can't wait to hear about it!

Lindsay said...

You have me freaking out that you're doing not one, but TWO marathons! You amaze me!