Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Camping


Our yearly trip to Beaver Mountain!! The Styler Family has started a really fun tradition for our family and friends. The Stylers go up to Beaver Mtn for a week and camp and the rest of us come and go as we can, it really depends on everyones schedules but so far we have all been able to go for at least a few days out of the week. This was my first year to go up with our new trailer and I have to say it made a huge difference to have somewhere to sleep and bathe the kids, the kids and I actually stayed for 6 days this year and we also had the opportunity to take my Nephew Russell Nakken with us for the week. (it was his first time camping and he said he loved it!) Brian had to go back and forth to work but it was still nice to have him there. Thank you Stylers for starting this great week long tradition for us!!!











Our entire camp packed a lunch and went on a big 4-wheeler ride we ended at this beautiful meadow to have lunch. The kids played in the water and fished.
We found bear tracks and a half eaten Beaver down by one of the lakes the kids thought that was pretty cool. They were only cub tracks that is Daxton's little hand next to the bear track.





































2 comments:

Darla said...

How fun for you guys! Trailers are the only way to camp, aren't they?!?! I love when you post new pics so I can see your cute family. I can't believe how big Gracie is!!

Jennie said...

Are you talking about the mountains above Beaver or the Beaver mountain near Logan? If it is the mountains above Beaver, where did you camp and what lake were you at. My family has camped there for all my life. We were just down there a couple weeks ago. It is beautiful.