Tuesday, July 29, 2008

4th Of July

HAPPY 4th OF JULY!!













Another 4th in Delta! The kids have a blast, Daxton loved hanging out with his cousins, helping with Gracie and getting a huge bag of CANDY! I threw in a picture of my cute sister Shannon's family she just had baby Carter 3 Weeks before the holiday, you go girl! And then sad little Maddie who fell off the playset the night before the parade I got a great shot of her black eye. After the parade we all went to The Delta Res I haven't been there in years it was soooo fun!!













6 comments:

Larsen Lowdown said...

Yay!! More pictures!! Looks like you had fun at the parade. I am so glad we got to hang out the day before, even if it was just for a little bit. Your kids are so cute! Keep posting more pic's.
love---rob

Brittni Schroeder Photography said...

Cute fam! I love the 4th of July in Delta. Next year for sure!

dani said...

Hey Cass, thanks for the pic of poor Maddie. What would I do without my sisters and their cameras? (by the way cute pics of your family)

Lindsay said...

I'm so glad to see new pictures! Pretty sad that the only way I can see you or your kids is through blogging. Nothing like living 1/2 a mile away from each other and never physically seeing each other. I miss you!

Ralaina said...

Fun pictures of your Fourth Celebration. I thought your sister's husband looked a little bit like your husband :)

Chellese said...

Cute pictures, Cassie. Speaking of pictures, would you mind emailing me the pics from the race with me and Estela in them? You did amazing on the run. Shannon has told me how hard you have been training. I can't imagine it. When I think about all the training/races you did last year with a little tiny babe, I can't even believe it. You are amazing! My email is chellesebunker@yahoo.com