Tuesday, July 8, 2008

The Frog Pond

My mom, Lance, Margo and the kids came to our house for the weekend and we had a blast! While I was in my salon doing the girls hair lance took the boys out on our Rino for a tour of all the 4-wheeler trails behind our house. He was gone for an hour and we were starting to wonder what happened, until he showed up with a cooler clear full of Pollywogs!!! He was laughing because he new exactly what he started, he had immediately given us about 20 pets to take care of. I never did get a picture of him with the Pollywogs, but he has started an summer event in my neighborhood. This pond that he has found has been a hit for alot of the kids some have compared it to Disneyworld. We ended up taking the Pollywogs back and discovered they were all turning into frogs so now I have a backyard full of little bitty frogs, daxton has set them loose because he said they asked him if they could get out of the bucket and play! (who knows where they are now) Catching all of these frogs has sure taken me back to growing up in the good ole country!! Thank you Lance!





Daxton and Dad on the Hunt!
Aunt Stephanie was at the pond one sunday catching the frogs with cousin Russell and his friend Trevor
...... And Gracie didn't love the frogs too much! Such a girl.















No comments: