Tuesday, July 8, 2008

LaKe PoWeLl WiTh ThE LuNtS!!

We took the Lunt's with us to Lake Powell this year and it was a great way to start our summer!! I love everything about Lake Powell it has been a tradition that our little family has done since I can remember. We try to go as much as we can and love to have our cute friends come along. Thanks for coming you guys, We love ya!


Tubing Beauties, Brecklee, Bailee, and Sandi

Koden and Daxton, when you gotta go, you gotta go!




Boys will be Boys!



The Cute Blonde sista's!























5 comments:

Larsen Lowdown said...

Love all the new pic's!! Lake Powell looks so fun. How fun to have all the little frogs in your garden. I'll trade you your frogs for all of our grasshoppers. I feel like we are getting over run by them lately! ---rob

Brittni Schroeder Photography said...

Too fun! I miss Lake Powell.

Lindsay said...

I'm LOVING the picture of Daxton and Koden doing their "thing". Totally cracking me up.

Ralaina said...

Lake Powell sounds so fun right now while I am sitting at work. Love the frogs-that is too fun!

Darla said...

Good job updating! Now I need to do the same. Were you here on the 4th? I usually see you, although, I didn't spend much time at the park this year. Nine months prego and the 4th of July just don't mix! Love ya!